Today marked 11 months since Emily joined our family and it was also the boys' last day of school. Included in the months of papers, artwork, and other things finally being brought home was Jackson's second grade journal. After he went to bed, I leafed through it to read some of his reports and stories. One of the entries had the title "BEST DAY EVER" and this is what it said:
 |
| LOVE!! |
 |
| I hoped and prayed that they would all love each other, but I never could have imagined the love I've seen shown by the boys to Emily and by Emily to her brothers... |
 |
| Her first words in the morning are "go get my brothers!" |
 |
| Love how this one protects her and watches over her. I worried about how he'd feel to be ousted from his position as the "baby" of the family. These two pictures say it all. He needed to be somebody's big brother. |
 |
| A little junk food at a carnival never hurt anyone... |
No comments:
Post a Comment